Co-production practitioners network

A network for co-production practitioners

Ruth Dineen's Discussions (135)

Discussions Replied To (45) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Martin! I think you're right re the majority of media responses. So we need to ma…"

Ruth Dineen replied Jan 20, 2014 to Williams Commission on Public Sector Governancy & Delivery

2 Jan 20, 2014
Reply by Ruth Dineen

"Hi Jane Support from Cardiff Council is being co-ordinated/led by Luke Burton from t…"

Ruth Dineen replied Oct 31, 2013 to Co-producing resilient communities: building confidence & capacity

2 Oct 31, 2013
Reply by Ruth Dineen

"Thanks Jane - could you correct it on your original Wales Group posting? Cheers, Ruth"

Ruth Dineen replied Sep 20, 2013 to CONFERENCE title: Co Producing Mental Wellbeing?

3 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Ruth Dineen

"Thanks for posting Jane. Interesting and timely. I've re-posted it on the main netwo…"

Ruth Dineen replied Sep 20, 2013 to CONFERENCE title: Co Producing Mental Wellbeing?

3 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Ruth Dineen

"Thanks for this reminder/update Matthew...it's a really good line-up and great to ha…"

Ruth Dineen replied Aug 21, 2013 to WPS2025 Conference

1 Aug 21, 2013
Reply by Ruth Dineen

"Hi Martin My impression, both personally and in terms of the First Minister's reply…"

Ruth Dineen replied Aug 14, 2013 to Continuity and Change

5 Aug 14, 2013
Reply by Ruth Dineen

"Hi Bethan Good to hear from you! Yes clients/service-recipients are involved (a grou…"

Ruth Dineen replied Aug 2, 2013 to Invovlement of 'clients', 'customers', 'users' or 'patients' in the Co-pro Wales Network

5 Mar 5, 2014
Reply by Fran O'Hara

"Many thanks for sharing this Simon. Really clear and helpful. The only thing I would…"

Ruth Dineen replied Aug 1, 2013 to Continuity and Change

5 Aug 14, 2013
Reply by Ruth Dineen

"okey-dokey - or would you like me to put you in touch direct? R PS is there a CDS re…"

Ruth Dineen replied Jul 11, 2013 to Co-design Director of Australian Centre for Social Innovation comes to Cardiff

11 Jul 15, 2013
Reply by Matthew Gatehouse

"nice bit of serendipity...hope you are able to make it - and hope I'm able to organi…"

Ruth Dineen replied Jul 10, 2013 to Co-design Director of Australian Centre for Social Innovation comes to Cardiff

11 Jul 15, 2013
Reply by Matthew Gatehouse

RSS

© 2024   Created by Lucie Stephens.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service